We live in a society where diversity is touted as foundational yet conformity to a singular mindset is increasingly forced upon us. How do young people, in a media-saturated society, make decisions that are physically, emotionally, and spiritually healthy for them? I teach the belief that there are moral absolutes, and that truth is attainable. Pluralism is often antithetical to unity.
Possible topics covered (depends on length/nature of event):
- Pop Culture: Hollywood, Music, Media, and Education
- God is not dead; secular humanism kills.
- When Diversity prevents Unity
- Evolution: The myth of order from chaos
- The Disease of Narcissism
- Truth and Consequences
- Be a Rock or Just Get Rocked
- John 10:10
- Online Resources